Host a Donation Drive
Donation drives and community events hosted on behalf of Babies of Homelessness ensure that no child experiencing homelessness goes without the basics.
1 – Sign Up and Get Your Toolkit
Email Tlarsen16@comcast.net to get started. When you sign up to host a donation drive, we will email you:
- an itemized wish list of current needs
- marketing flyers
- tips and tricks to promote and have a successful donation drive
2 – Spread the Word
Rally and inspire your network by sharing why you care about children experiencing homelessness.
- Share your donation drive flyer and make it easy for folks to give. It’s easy, fun, and effective!
- Send an email to friends, family, and co-workers highlighting the essential needs of children experiencing homelessness.
- Share your passion on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag Babies of Homelessness.
3 – Collect Donations
When you conclude your drive, email our in-kind donation coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a day / time and gather drop-off location information.
LIST OF CURRENT NEEDS:
- Larger size diapers and pull-ups
- Sensitive / Water Wipes
- Sensitive and Soy Formula (non-expired)
- Infant / Toddler Food (non-expired)