Host a Donation Drive
Donation drives and community events hosted on behalf of Babies of Homelessness ensure that no child experiencing homelessness goes without the basics.
HOST A DONATION DRIVE
Thank you for expressing an interest to host a donation drive, while allows your group to build confidence and community. Donation drives also ensure that our storage for children experiencing homelessness remains stocked with items.
To get started, check out our step-by-step instructions below!
Questions? Contact our donation drive coordinator at Tlarsen16@comcast.net.
1 – Sign Up and Get Your Toolkit
When you sign up to host a donation drive, we provide a toolkit that has everything you need including:
- A wish list of current needs
- Toolkit with a standard flyer, instructions, tips and tricks, and other helpful information
- Various ways to promote Babies of Homelessness and your donation drive
Sign up below.
2 – Spread the Word
Rally and inspire your network by sharing why you care about children experiencing homelessness.
- Share your donation drive flyer and make it easy for folks to give. It’s easy, fun, and effective!
- Send an email to friends, family, and co-workers highlighting the essential needs of children experiencing homelessness.
- Share your passion on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag Babies of Homelessness.
3 – Collect Donations
Your donation drive supports children and families experiencing homelessness with:
- Basic necessities
- Resources to housing, employment, etc.
When you conclude your drive, deliver all donations to Babies of Homelessness.
DONATION DROP OFF INFORMATION
We are moving to a new unit in Bellevue! While we get logistics finalized, please e-mail our in-kind donation coordinator at email@example.com for drop-off location information.
LIST OF CURRENT NEEDS:
- Infant / Toddler Food